April 29, 2019, 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Middleby Residential, 150 east 58th street, #1062
Admission is free
Let's jump right into Spring!
As we are thawing out of this icy cold winter, we have been day dreaming about the fresh light air of a spring day! We wanted to take the chance to celebrate the best that spring produce has to offer to be enjoyed with a nice crisp glass of wine.
Since this potluck is taking place at the brand new state of the art showroom at Middleby Residential, we want to carry that through to the food by asking you to bring a new trendy spin on spring classics. Use your imagination and bring dishes that highlight the beautiful and delicious peas, greens, and spring onions that are popping right up!
So sign up today and come enjoy some of the best early spring has to offer!
- Many volunteers are needed to help.
- If you are interested in chairing a committee please contact Joanna or Sarah.
- Space does not have a prep area, please bring dishes that are best served room temperature or cold.
- Prepare enough to serve 10 and please bring serving utensils
- Please let us know what dish you plan to bring so we can coordinate accordingly. Don’t worry you if you’re not sure what to make, a simple indication of sweet or savory will suffice right now.
- Admission is free. Each member can bring up to three potential new NYWCA members as guests.
Attendees will receive: a 6-inch Lodge Cast Iron Skillet, Nielsen-Massey Pure Lemon Paste, Vann's Spices' Raz El Hanout, A whisk from Viking and other goodies!
For any questions or to help please contact event hosts Joanna Pruess and Sarah Comerford at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.