BECOMING A MEMBER
Membership in the New York Women's Culinary Alliance means unparalleled networking, learning, and sharing in a supportive community of female professionals who work in the food, beverage, or hospitality industries.
Here you can connect with others who share your challenges, inspirations, and passions, and to help build a supportive business community that helps all of us achieve our goals.
If you want to advance your career or take it in a new direction, contribute to the community at large, and have some fun while you are at it, then you need to join us!
MEMBERSHIP WILL REOPEN IN APRIL 2020.
To be notified when enrollment opens AGAIN, contact us at email@example.com.
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Directory: Access to our online member database
- Member Perks: Discounts from our friends in the culinary industry -- loads of kitchen equipment, classes and more!
- In-depth Culinary Classes: Covering diverse topics such as Challah-baking, cast-iron cooking and so much more!
- Potlucks: Our largest events -- great networking opportunities...
- Business Skills Workshops: Practical topics to help you advance yourself, your business and more
- Monthly Events: At select restaurants and bars
- Wine Committee and Cocktail Club: Learn and enjoy!
- Book Club: Explore culinary-inspired fiction, bios and more
Questions? Please contact the Membership Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.